Friday 22 February 2013

TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!

umm i'll do this and they will b hurt!!
ohks if i do this , she will be unhappy..!!!
ahaann , this shud b done bttt wat about him???? he must not feel gud about it..
that cant b done, because if i do this what others will think of me???
no no no, thats impossible, what about the reputation of my family??
.
have u ever been through this..????
if yes then u can help me here..???
please tell me when i am going to live for  myself??
i know living for others and taking care of others is good but sometimes i feel that a part of me is lost when ever one of these questions arise in the depth of my mind..because either i give more importance to others or i am afraid of the losing them rather than losing myself??
.
a tough question for me....<surrounded with silence>
i dream of people who will understand me one day, the day when i'll stop hiding my emotions..
i sometimes wonder weather forgiving forgetting and moving on is my weakness or a strength..
...
.
.
P.S. : too many questions and no answers..must answer if u can..:/

8 comments:

  1. I guess every selfless person has to face and endure this ordeal…and every one of us will have different ways of getting along or solving this issue…
    Maybe the questions we need to ask is, at least what I ask is, is the other important in my life or does the other value me as his/her dear/near one….have I shared a piece of my mind/heart with the other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i cud think this way..but this is the best solution that u have given me..let me try..:)
      keep smiling..:)

      Delete
  2. Love it! do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know and I will follow u back :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sory i have no bloglovin account bt u can surely follow me here...:)

      Delete
  3. didint get the desired answer yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nopes...:/
      "lets see what happens" is my way to face these situations...:D

      Delete

Hidden objectives of Life. Please do pay a visit.

Life behind living, going to school, college or on your job has some hidden meanings in itself, but over the years, we forgot in seeking ...